Illinois Vanity and Personalized License Plates
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Vanity and Personalized License Plates (2010, September) [VSD 414.18]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '828035894'.
The sale of vanity and personalized plates helps support highway maintenance as well as preserve our state parks, raise money for violence prevention, promote organ/tissue donor awareness and support a variety of other benevolent causes through the purchase of specialty plates.
Office of Secretary of State
Vehicle Services Dept.
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
Personalized Plates Section
501 S. Second St., Rm. 520
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 20 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 30 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 19:28:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120713200512_vsd414.pdf - checksum='2732662812' byte count= '483655'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd414.pdf