Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Vanity and Personalized License Plates [VSD 414.18]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '828035894'.
Sample text from the file
.Important Facts * No refund or adjustment will be made for change of choice or spacing after plate has been ordered or if the request form is incorrectly completed. * The Secretary of State's office is authorized to recall plate determined to be obscene or offensive. * All request forms should indicate whether you want the Secretary of State to assign one of your choices with the next available number if your exact request is unavailable. * If you wish to submit more than three requests, attach additional selections to the request form. * Numbers are required to precede letters on personalized B-truck, RV and RT plates. * If you want space between letters, please indicate with slash mark. An automatic space is required between letters and numbers. Spacing varies with the type of plates requested. Proper completion of the form is the customer's responsibility. DO NOT * Intermix letters and numbers * Use space between numbers * Use lowercase letters * Use characters, symbols, foreign w
Personalized Plates Section
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 19:28:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120713200512_vsd414.pdf - checksum='2732662812' byte count= '483655'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. Second St., Rm. 520
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 09 20 2010
- dateLastModified: 09 30 2010
- description: The sale of vanity and personalized plates helps support highway maintenance as well as preserve our state parks, raise money for violence prevention, promote organ/tissue donor awareness and support a variety of other benevolent causes through the purchase of specialty plates.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd414.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2010