Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Support Youth Golf License Plates [VSD 706.2]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '828095642'.
Sample text from the file
.* No refund or adjustment will be made for change of choice orspacing after plate has been ordered or if the request form is incorrectly completed. * The Secretary of State's office is authorized to recall platedetermined to be obscene or offensive. * All request forms should indicate whether you want the Secretary ofState to assign one of your choices with the next available number if your exact request is unavailable. * If you wish to submit more than three requests, attach additionalselections to the request form. DO NOT * Intermix letters and numbers* Use space between numbers * Use lowercase letters* Use characters, symbols, foreign words or symbols of punctuation, such as dashes or periods* Select obscene or offensive combinations First-Time Registrations * Money must accompany request forms on all first-time registrations.* leased vehicle is eligible for vanity or personalized plates. Vehi cle wne r's ame Add ress City Stat ZIP Day time Tele phon Nu mbe (8 a.m. 4: m.) Curr ent
Personalized Plates Section
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 19:25:41 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120713200500_vsd706.pdf - checksum='2775279546' byte count= '330402'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. Second St., Rm. 520
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 11 04 2009
- dateLastModified: 09 30 2010
- description: In an effort to help support these positive youth golf programs in our communities, Illinois golfers may purchase Support Youth Golf License Plates. Proceeds from the sale of the plates go to the IPGA Foundations Junior Golf Fund to help teach Illinois youngsters the game of golf.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd706.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2010