Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Specialty License Plates Guidelines [VSD 815]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
Sample text from the file
.Secretary of State Specialty License Plates Guidelines Secretary of State Vehicle Services Department S. Second St., Rm. Springfield, IL 62756-5100 217-782-7758 Specialty license plates are authorized by Illinois statute with the primary goal of raising funds for specific organization(s). The plates are available to the public and are not awarded based on specific qualifying criteria. The Secretary of State's office will begin production of new specialty plate category after receiving 1,500 requests for the plate. non-refundable Specialty license plates fee must accompany each plate request. The fee will be deposited into the special fund as designated by statute regardless of whether or not the plates are produced. Design of the plate may be submitted by the requesting organization but ultimately is at the discretion of the Office of the Secretary of State. Please see samples on reverse. Guidelines for Plate Design and Artwork Preparation * standard license plate is 12" 6" and the a
Personalized Plates Section
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 19:22:49 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120713200447_vsd815.pdf - checksum='1421854772' byte count= '417326'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. Second St., Rm. 520
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 09 20 2010
- dateLastModified: 09 30 2010
- description: Specialty license plates are authorized by Illinois statute with the primary goal of raising funds for a specific organization(s).
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd815.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2010