Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Procedural Guidelines for Special Event License Plates [VSD 444.7]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '829101980'.
Sample text from the file
.Secretary of State Procedural Guidelines for Special Event License Plates Secretary of State Vehicle Services Department Special Event License Plates Program S. Second St., Rm. Springfield, IL 62756-5100 217-524-1345 Speci-l Event License Pl-tes re unique promotion-l device v-il-ble to civic org-niz-tions nd others by the Office of the Secret-ry of St-te. To qu-lify for these pl-tes, the event must be open to the public nd be ctivity th-t promotes the interest of Illinois citizens. Upon pprov-l by the Secret-ry of St-te, org-niz-tions m-y design nd h-ve m-nuf-ctured license pl-tes th-t m-y be displ-yed on qu-lified vehicles for d-ys prior to midnight on the l-st d-y of the event. The b-sic cost per set is $10; however, the number of colors will determine the fin-l cost of the pl-tes. There is no limit on qu-ntity; however, the minimum order is sets. The org-niz-tion requesting the Speci-l Event pl-tes is responsible for: * Requesting the Speci-l Event pl-tes in writing. * Designing t
Personalized Plates Section
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 19:16:27 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120713200431_vsd444.pdf - checksum='1222671534' byte count= '356088'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. Second St., Rm. 520
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 04 23 2008
- dateLastModified: 05 02 2008
- description: Special Event License Plates are a unique promotional device available to civic organizations and others by the Office of the Secretary of State. To qualify for these plates, the event must be open to the public and be an activity that promotes the interest of Illinois citizens. Upon approval by the Secretary of State, organizations may design and have manufactured license plates that may be displayed on qualified vehicles for 60 days prior to midnight on the last day of the event.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd444.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2008