Procedural Guidelines for Special Event License Plates
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Procedural Guidelines for Special Event License Plates (2008, April) [VSD 444.7]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '829101980'.
Special Event License Plates are a unique promotional device available to civic organizations and others by the Office of the Secretary of State. To qualify for these plates, the event must be open to the public and be an activity that promotes the interest of Illinois citizens. Upon approval by the Secretary of State, organizations may design and have manufactured license plates that may be displayed on qualified vehicles for 60 days prior to midnight on the last day of the event.
Office of Secretary of State
Vehicle Services Dept.
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
Personalized Plates Section
501 S. Second St., Rm. 520
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 23 2008
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 02 2008
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 19:16:27 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120713200431_vsd444.pdf - checksum='1222671534' byte count= '356088'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd444.pdf