Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Pollution Prevention Internship Program 2001 Intern Projects
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- P2 Internship Program 2001 Intern Projects (2001.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Pollution Prevention Internship Program 2001 Intern Projects Compiled by Richard J. Reese, Program Coordinator with program coordination and assistance by Jim Janssen and Brian Rodely 2001 P2 Internship Program Participants, including Program Coordinators Front row (left to right): Ketan Joshi, Michael Garnes, Robin Higham, Andy Stone, Lesley Walter Second row: Michael Wlos, Brian Rogers, Cindy Panagiotopoulos, Lissa Aquino, Rachel Herr, David Yang, Richard Reese (Coordinator) Third row (left to right): Jonathon Loftus, Jarrod Joiner, Adam Lock, Brian Jarzyna, Brian Rodely (Coordinator), Eva Wytaniec The picture was taken at the conclusion of the weeklong P2 training that was held in Springfield, IL. Not pictured: Lindsey Eldridge 2001 Sponsoring Organization Illinois City Abbott Laboratories ChicagoBack Of The Yards Neighborhood Council Chicago Caterpillar Technical Center MossvilleCaterpillar Inc. Track-Type Tractor Division East Peoria Cintas Corporation Schaumberg and Bedford Par
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:58:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 2001.pdf - checksum='1361895566' byte count= '94400'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Pollution Prevention
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 07 13 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 13 2012
- description: This document gives a description of the projects completed by the summer interns of the Pollution Prevention Internship Program at the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Office of Pollution Prevention
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- timePeriodTextual: Summer 2001
- volumeOrYear: 2001