Illinois Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics (2010, October) [VSD 747.4]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '828097772'.
By purchasing a set of these plates you will help support Special Olympics in Illinois and contribute to the joy and satisfaction of special athletes and their families across the state.
Office of Secretary of State
Vehicle Services Dept.
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
Personalized Plates Section
501 S. Second St., Rm. 520
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 04 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 10 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:53:21 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120713195929_vsd747.pdf - checksum='3027096361' byte count= '307609'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd747.pdf