Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Pollution Prevention Internship Program 1999 Intern Projects
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- P2 Internship Program 1999 Intern Projects (1999.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Pollution Prevention Internship Program 1999 Intern Projects Compiled by Richard J. Reese, Program Coordinator with program coordination and assistance by Jim Janssen and Brian Rodely Village Of Addison Wastewater Treatment Plant Addison, IL Intern: Karen Hounsokou Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago The Village of Addison operates two publicly owned treatment work (POTW) facilities with total of employees. The two facilities treat millions gallons of water per day. Thirty percent of the POTW influent is from industrial sources. Since the plant is very sensitive to fluctuations in the metal concentration of its effluent, the sanitary district's goal was to reduce the amount of metals coming into the system. The goal of the intern was to help the POTW provide P2 1999 Sponsoring Organization Illinois City Village of Addison Wastewater Treatment Plant Addison The Argus Press NilesAshland Specialty Chemical Company Calumet City Caterpillar Inc. Track-Type Tractor Division East Peor
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:51:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 1999.pdf - checksum='1211124595' byte count= '77734'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Pollution Prevention
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 07 13 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 13 2012
- description: This document gives a description of the projects completed by the summer interns of the Pollution Prevention Internship Program at the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Office of Pollution Prevention
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- timePeriodTextual: Summer 1999
- volumeOrYear: 1999