Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Pollution Prevention Internship Program 1996 Intern Projects
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- P2 Internship Program 1996 Intern Projects (1996.pdf)
Libraries holding physical copies can be found by searching Open WorldCat for OCLC Number 805550837.
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Pollution Prevention Internship Program 1996 Intern Projects Compiled by Richard J. Reese, Program Coordinator with program coordination and assistance by Jim Janssen and Brian Rodely ComEd Chicago ComEd (formerly Commonwealth Edison) is among the largest electric utility companies in the United States, serving more than 3.3 million customers in northern Illinois. ComEd's service territory covers about one-fifth of Illinois (11,540 square miles) and includes about percent of the state's population. ComEd's electric generation capabilities come from nuclear, coal, oil, and natural gas sources. For this project, waste audit was conducted at one of ComEd's commercial facilities that maintains the equipment for transmitting generated power. life-cycle approach was utilized in measuring the relative environmental impacts of each refuse waste stream. The data included the costs, quantities, and compositions of each waste and led to reduction options for wood pallets, wood cross arms, wood
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:45:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 1996.pdf - checksum='358331911' byte count= '40681'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Pollution Prevention
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 07 13 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 13 2012
- description: This document gives a description of the projects completed by the summer interns of the Pollution Prevention Internship Program at the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Office of Pollution Prevention
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 1996