Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Pan Hellenic License Plates [VSD 693.3]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '827977600'.
Sample text from the file
.Jesse White Secretary of State ILLINOISPAN HELLENIC License Plates lpha Kap pa lpha Alph Ph Alp ha Delt Sig ma heta Kapp Al pha Psi Omega Psi Phi Sigma Gamma Rho Vehi cle wne r's ame Add ress City Stat ZIP Day time Tele phon Nu mbe (8 a.m. 4: m.) Curr ent icen se late Expi ratio Da te If yo ur xact 1st, 2nd and 3rd choi ces re ot av ailab le, ould you like the next plat nu mbe ava ilabl in that seri es? Yes No If yo wa nt spac be twee let ters, plea se in dica te ith slas ma rk. au toma tic sp ace req uire be twee let ters and num ber s. Not e:S paci ng ill va ry ith he ty pe pla te re ques ted. Prop er co mple tion of th is fo rm the cust ome r's espo nsib ility. OFF ICE USE ON LY 1st hoic 2nd choi ce examples 3rd choi ce Vanity Illinois Pan Hellenic Plates Num bers 1-9 or 1, 2, 3, or lette rs Pers ona lize Ill inoi Pa He llen ic late 1, lette rs pl us or let ters plus 1-9 Illin ois Pan Hel leni Va nity & erso nali zed Lice nse Pla tes Req uest For Alpha Kappa Alpha Alpha Phi Alpha
Personalized Plates Section
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:49:35 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120713195847_vsd693.pdf - checksum='141033369' byte count= '848202'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. Second St., Rm. 520
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 11 04 2009
- dateLastModified: 09 30 2010
- description: African-American fraternities and sororities across the state raise funds to support various activities that benefit children, the underprivileged and older adults as well as educational and civic events in Illinois. The Illinois Pan Hellenic Trust Fund was created for these organizations to aid in funding their charitable activities.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd693.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2010