Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Chicago Police Memorial Foundation License Plates [VSD 837]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
Libraries holding physical copies can be found by searching Open WorldCat for OCLC Number 756199160.
Sample text from the file
.* No refund or adjustment will be made for change of choice orspacing after plate has been ordered or if the request form is incorrectly completed. * The Secretary of State's office is authorized to recall platedetermined to be obscene or offensive. * All request forms should indicate whether or not you want theSecretary of State to assign one of your choices with the next available number if your exact request is unavailable. * If you wish to submit more than three requests, attach additionalselections to the request form. DO NOT * Intermix letters and numbers * Use space between numbers * Use lower-case letters * Use characters, symbols, foreign words or symbols of punctuation, such as dashes or periods * Select obscene or offensive combinations First-Time Registrations * Money must accompany request forms on all first-time registrations. * leased vehicle is eligible for vanity or personalized plates. Vehi cle wne r's ame Add ress City Stat ZIP Day time Tele phon Nu mbe (8 a.m. 4:
Personalized Plates Section
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:47:11 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120713195840_vsd837.pdf - checksum='689152961' byte count= '479503'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. Second St., Rm. 520
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 09 07 2011
- dateLastModified: 09 07 2011
- description: By purchasing a set of these plates, you will help support the maintenance of a memorial and park honoring fallen Chicago police officers; hold an annual memorial event; provide scholarships to children of officers killed or catastrophically injured in the line of duty; provide financial assistance to officers and their families killed or injured in the line of duty; and pay insurance premiums for terminally ill officers.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd837.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011