Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Hearing Impaired License Plates Fact Sheet [VSD-823]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826637864'.
Sample text from the file
.Secretary of StateHearing Impaired License Plates Fact Sheet Secretary of State Vehicle Services Department Non-Standard Plates Section S. Second St., Rm. Springfield, IL 62756-5100 www.cyberdriveillinois.com HI Hearing Impaired License Plates may only be processed in Springfield. Eligibility Hearing Impaired License Plates are issued to motorists who qualify with Type hearing disability pursuant to ILCS 335, Section 4A, of the Illinois Identification Card Act, which states: "A hearing disability is disability resulting in the complete absence of hearing or hearing that with sound enhancing ormagnifying equipment is so impaired as to require the use of sensory input other than hearing as the means of receiving spoken language." Hearing Impaired License Plates are multi-year and may be displayed on passenger vehicles, B-trucks and vans weighing 8,000 pounds or less and sport utility vehicles. Application To apply for Hearing Impaired License Plates, please submit Secretary of State Ce
Personalized Plates Section
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:58:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120713195837_vsd823.pdf - checksum='1600482018' byte count= '182531'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. Second St., Rm. 520
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 04 05 2011
- dateLastModified: 04 15 2011
- description: Fact sheet for hearing impared drivers regarding license plates.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd823.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011