Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Firefighters Memorial License Plates [VSD 557.8]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
Sample text from the file
.* No refund or adjustment will be made for change of choice orspacing after plate has been ordered or if the request form is incorrectly completed. * The Secretary of State's office is authorized to recall platedetermined to be obscene or offensive. * All request forms should indicate whether or not you want theSecretary of State to assign one of your choices with the next available number if your exact request is unavailable. * If you wish to submit more than three requests, attach additionalselections to the request form. DO NOT * Intermix letters and numbers * Use space between numbers * Use lower-case letters * Use characters, symbols, foreign words or symbols of punctuation, such as dashes or periods * Select obscene or offensive combinations First-Time Registrations * Money must accompany request forms on all first-time registrations. * leased vehicle is eligible for vanity or personalized plates. Vehi cle wne r's ame Add ress City Stat ZIP Day time Tele phon Nu mbe (8 a.m. 4:
Personalized Plates Section
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:58:36 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120713195825_vsd557.pdf - checksum='4098111033' byte count= '860400'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. Second St., Rm. 520
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 05 14 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 18 2012
- description: By purchasing a set of these plates you can support the maintenance and annual commemoration of the Illinois Firefighters Memorial, while showing your personal support for those men and women who routinely risk their lives for others.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd557.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012