Autism Awareness Illinois License Plates
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Autism Awareness Illinois License Plates (2010, October) [VSD 813.1]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '828099549'.
By purchasing a set of plates, you will contribute to the Autism Awareness Fund administered by the Illinois Department of Human Services for the distribution of grants for research, education, and awareness of autism and autism spectrum disorders.
Office of Secretary of State
Vehicle Services Dept.
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
Personalized Plates Section
501 S. Second St., Rm. 520
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 16 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 30 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:48:50 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120713195553_vsd813.pdf - checksum='2374330694' byte count= '726358'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd813.pdf