Education License Plates
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Education License Plates (2010, September) [VSD 643.2]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '828102834'.
Proceeds from the sale of these plates go to the Illinois Future Teacher Corps Scholarship Fund. This fund is used to provide scholarships to full-time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing their teacher certifications in Illinois. A portion of the funds also goes to the State Board of Education for grants to the Golden Apple Foundation, which annually recognizes outstanding teachers in the state.
Office of Secretary of State
Vehicle Services Dept.
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
Personalized Plates Section
501 S. Second St., Rm. 520
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 03 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 30 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:43:38 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120713195520_vsd643.pdf - checksum='3681689862' byte count= '315408'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd643.pdf