Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Chicgo Bulls License Plates [VSD 828]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '827997732'.
Sample text from the file
.* No refund or adjustment will be made for change of choice orspacing after plate has been ordered or if the request form is incorrectly completed. * The Secretary of State's office is authorized to recall platedetermined to be obscene or offensive. * All request forms should indicate whether you want the Secretary ofState to assign one of your choices with the next available number if your exact request is unavailable. * If you wish to submit more than three requests, attach additionalselections to the request form. DO NOT * Intermix letters and numbers* Use space between numbers * Use lowercase letters* Use characters, symbols, foreign words or symbols of punctuation, such as dashes or periods* Select obscene or offensive combinations First-Time Registrations * Money must accompany request forms on all first-time registrations.* leased vehicle is eligible for vanity or personalized plates. Vehi cle wne r's ame Add ress City Stat ZIP Day time Tele phon Nu mbe (8 a.m. 4: m.) Curr ent
Personalized Plates Section
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:42:23 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120713195513_vsd828.pdf - checksum='200081438' byte count= '810419'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. Second St., Rm. 520
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 07 01 2011
- dateLastModified: 07 08 2011
- description: Brochure about Chicago Bulls license plates. Purchasing a set of these plates will contribute to the Professional Sports Teams Education Fund to benefit the Common School Fund, which supports public schools throughout the state.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd828.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011