Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
DUI Drive Safe Drive Sober DUI, Zero Tolerance & Related DUI Offenses [DSD A 245]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
Libraries holding physical copies can be found by searching Open WorldCat for OCLC Number 751980753.
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826859892'.
Sample text from the file
.Printed on recycled paper.Printed by authority of the State of Illinois. July 2012 D^ D^ DSD 245.1 For more information about Illinois DUI laws, please consult the Secretary of StateR^s DUI Fact Book at: To schedule presentation on DUI and traffic safety laws, please contact: Secretary of State 2701 S. Dirksen Parkway Springfield, IL 866-247-0213 (presentations) DESIGNATE DRIVER STAY OVERNIGHT USE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION DUI & ALCOHOL-RELATED OFFENSES Aggravated DUI D^ Driving under the influence and (1) involved in crash resulting in death or personal injury; (2) driving school bus with children; (3) driving without valid driverR^s license/permit or insurance; (4) arrested for third or subsequent DUI; or (5) have previous history of reckless homi- cide or aggravated DUI involving death. Reckless Homicide D^ DUI involving crash in which an individual (not the driver) sustains personal injuries or death. DUI Child Endangerment D^ DUI while transporting child under age 16. Driving Under
213 State Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:30:38 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120713195306_dsd_a245.pdf - checksum='3763234340' byte count= '1645434'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 07 28 2011
- dateLastModified: 07 29 2011
- description: Brochure on driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_a245.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011