Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
If your drivers license or ID card is lost or stolen [DSD X-165.1]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826927298'.
Sample text from the file
.If your driver's license or ID cardis lost or stolen File police report immediately. Go to Secretary of State facility to get d-plicate. Yo- will needdoc-mentation to prove yo-r identity. Contact yo-r credit card company(s). Contact yo-r bank(s) to protect yo-r banking acco-nts. Contact the Social Sec-rity Fra-d Line at 1-800-269-0271 Call the three national credit reporting organizations listed below to placea fra-d alert on yo-r name and social sec-rity n-mber. This alert means any company that checks yo-r credit knows yo-r information was stolen,and they have to contact yo- by phone to a-thorize new credit. Eq-ifax: 1-800-525-6285 Experian (formerly TRW): 1-888-397-3742 Trans Union: 1-800-680-7289 Printed by authority of the State of Illinois. September 2008 2M DSD X-165.1 Message From: If your driver's license or ID cardis lost or stolen File police report immediately. Go to Secretary of State facility to get d-plicate. Yo- will needdoc-mentation to prove yo-r identity. Contact y
213 State Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:27:17 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120712195609_dsd_x165.pdf - checksum='167644032' byte count= '994666'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 10 01 2008
- dateLastModified: 10 14 2008
- description: Fact sheet for protecting your identity
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_x165.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2008