Illinois Graduated Driver Licensing Program Parent-Teen Driving Guide
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Graduated Driver Licensing Program Parent-Teen Driving Guide (2011, September) [DSD A 217.3]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '827009758'.
This Parent-Teen Driving Guide is a tool to help parents observe and instruct their teen drivers during the instruction permit phase of licensing.
Office of Secretary of State
Vehicle Services Dept.
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State
213 State Capitol
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 09 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 23 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:25:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120712195518_dsd_a217.pdf - checksum='282575260' byte count= '2464964'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_a217.pdf