Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Mobile Driver Services Facility [DSD X-155.6]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826916121'.
Sample text from the file
.MOBILE FACILITY REQUIREMENTS Site RequirementsThe parking area must be close to building's entrance in order to load and unload equipment. Steps areunacceptable. Two parking spaces for Secretary o- State employees are required as well as su-icient parking forcustomers. room to set up equipment should be close to the mobile-acility entrance. An elevator must be accessible i- the room location is not on ground level. The room must have-iltered lighting with minimal windows. Room SizeA minimum 15' 15' air-conditioned room is required to accommodate computer equipment and Secretary o- Stateemployees. The room must have at least two outlets (20 amp circuit breaker) and dedicated phone line. Thewaiting area and testing area must be su-icient for the number o- anticipated customers, including tables andchairs, and be accessible for persons with disabilities. AdvertisingAny additional advertising other than what has been provided must be approved by the O-ice o- the Secretaryo- State. VEHICL
213 State Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:08:33 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120712195437_dsd_x155.pdf - checksum='2304859611' byte count= '1597216'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 06 05 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 07 2012
- description: Brochure about mobile driver services facility
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_x155.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012