Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Graduated Driver Licensing System [DSD A 132.10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '827009247'.
Sample text from the file
.It takes time to learnhow to be good driver. The Illinois GraduatedDriver Licensing (GDL) Program wasestablished to aid young, novice drivers inthis effort. As chair of the TeenDriver Safety Task Force, brought together experts from across theState of Illinois to review Illinois' GDL laws. The recommendations of the task force made Illinois anational model regarding teen driver safety and have been lauded by such groups as the NationalHighway Traffic Safety Administration, the National Trans portation Safety Board and the National SafetyCouncil. The recommendations were signed into law and took effect in January 2008. These provisions,along with the involvement of parents, will help teens gain the experience they need for lifetime ofsafe, responsible driving. For more information on Illinois' Graduated DriverLicensing Program, please visit www.cyberdriveillinois.com. Jesse WhiteSecretary of State PARENTAL RESPONSIBILITY T-e Secretary of State provides Parent-Teen DrivingContract, ava
213 State Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:22:44 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120712195430_dsd_a132.pdf - checksum='3041866473' byte count= '280257'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 02 09 2011
- dateLastModified: 04 08 2011
- description: The Secretary of State provides a Parent-Teen Driving Contract, available at www.cyberdriveillinois.com,that establishes parameters and boundaries between parents and teens to enable young drivers to acquire safe driving habits and skills.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_a132.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011