Illinois Graduated Driver Licensing System
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Graduated Driver Licensing System (2011, May) [DSD A 132.10]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '827009247'.
The Secretary of State provides a Parent-Teen Driving Contract, available at www.cyberdriveillinois.com,that establishes parameters and boundaries between parents and teens to enable young drivers to acquire safe driving habits and skills.
Office of Secretary of State
Vehicle Services Dept.
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State
213 State Capitol
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 02 09 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 08 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:22:44 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120712195430_dsd_a132.pdf - checksum='3041866473' byte count= '280257'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_a132.pdf