Illinois Secretary of State Document Requirements to Obtain a Drivers License/State ID Card
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Secretary of State Document Requirements to Obtain a Drivers License/State ID Card (2012, January) [DSD X 173.3B]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826711994'.
Fact sheet of acceptable documents for obtaining a driver's license or state ID card.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State
213 State Capitol
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 23 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 27 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:19:10 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120712195423_dsd_x173.pdf - checksum='3021088616' byte count= '172608'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_x173.pdf