Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Dealers & Remitter Bulletin [VSD 700.5]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.June 2009 Dealerships that have their dealer franchise agreements cancelled may either change their business status to used car dealership or close their business. Following are procedures for both options. Dealerships needing to change their dealership status or business name should contact the Dealer Licensing Division at 217-782-7817 for an application and instructions. Dealers must file an application reflecting any necessary changes with the Secretary of State's office $2 fee must accompany the application. If the cancellation requires name change, it also may be necessary to submit corrected Certificate of Insurance and Illinois Vehicle Dealer Bond (if one is currently on file). Dealerships also must make any name changes to their business signage. If dealership is registered as corporation or LLC, the Department of Business Services must be notified at 217-782-6961. If dealer is filing changes to their corporation or LLC by mail, the application along with the application to c
Michael J. Howlett Bldg.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:16:50 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120712195418_vsd7005.pdf - checksum='2880012176' byte count= '65042'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. 2nd St., Rm. 312
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 07 23 2009
- dateLastModified: 07 27 2009
- description: Newsletter for vehicle dealers and remittance agents.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd7005.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2009