Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Dealers & Remitter Bulletin [VSD 700.3]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Important Phone Numbers Dealer/Remitter Helpline.866-825-7926 Dealer Licensing Section 217-782-7817 ERT Technical Support Helpline.800-333-6995 Title and Registration Questions.217-782-6877 Public Inquiry Division 217-785-3000 TRP Helpline 217-524-4329 7-Day Drive-Away Permits 217-782-2886 Applications and Forms 217-782-7132 Illinois Department of Revenue 217-785-3707 May 2008 2009 Fiscal Renewals All Flat Weight, Farm Plate and Mileage Tax registrations expire June 30, 2008. When renewing these Fiscal Plates for 2009, please consider the following: * Heavy Vehicle Use Tax applies to all Flat Weight, Farm Plate and Mileage Tax vehicles weighing 55,000 pounds or more. receipted Form 2290, Schedule 1, must be submitted indicating the vehicle identification number for which HVUT was collected or suspended. The VIN must match that on the registration form, as well as match the name or have recognizable tie to the registration. Failure to submit the required HVUT documentation for June re
Michael J. Howlett Bldg.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:16:12 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120712195417_vsd7003.pdf - checksum='1450119249' byte count= '77358'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. 2nd St., Rm. 312
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 05 05 2008
- dateLastModified: 05 08 2008
- description: Newsletter for vehicle dealers and remittance agents.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd7003.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2008