Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Dealers & Remitter Bulletin
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.February 2007 New title/registration application Effective February 2007, all title and registration transactions submitted to the Secretary of State must be made on the newApplication for Vehicle Transaction(s) (VSD 190.23) This form combines the former blue VSD 190.22, red VSD 330.12 and orange VSD 1.22 forms. Although most types of vehicle transactions can be made on the new form, transaction types cannot be combined. Only corrected and duplicate titles, and replacement plate(s) and sticker transactions may be combined. The Secretary of State now tracks vehicle transactions by activating the receipt control number on the form. For supply of the new forms, please call 217-782- 7132, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax 217-524-1763. IRP registration deadline March International Registration Plan registrations for 2008 must be renewed by March 31, 2007. If registrant has not yet received renewal application, please advise him/her to contact the Commercial and Farm Truck Division to hav
Michael J. Howlett Bldg.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:15:36 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120712195415_remitterbulletin0207.pdf - checksum='1231113174' byte count= '72161'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. 2nd St., Rm. 312
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 02 26 2007
- dateLastModified: 03 06 2007
- description: Newsletter for vehicle dealers and remittance agents.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: February
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/remitterbulletin0207.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2007