Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Dealers & Remitter Bulletin
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.May 2007 Vehicle Exchange Program Advisory Various new-car manufacturers and dealerships have been advertising vehicle exchange program. These programs allow vehicle purchaser to drive vehicle for limited number of days or miles. If at any time during that time period the customer is not completely satisfied with the vehicle, the customer is allowed to exchange that vehicle for another of like year and manufacturer's origin. If your dealership is participating in this type of program, please understand that once the customer takes possession of vehicle by driving it off the lot displaying Temporary Registration Permit, license plates or other form of registration under the name of the customer, the returned vehicle may only be resold as a"used" vehicle Theft Alert! New tires and rims are being stolen from Cadillac Escalades at dealerships and from semi-trailers and trucktractors at truck dealerships, tire stores, and truck-tractor and semi-trailer storage facilities. It is suspected
Michael J. Howlett Bldg.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:15:00 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120712195414_vsd700.pdf - checksum='573463490' byte count= '74103'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Vehicle Services Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 501 S. 2nd St., Rm. 312
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 05 31 2007
- dateLastModified: 01 25 2008
- description: Newsletter for vehicle dealers and remittance agents.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/vsd700.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Vehicle Services Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2007