Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Quick Guide; CDL Testing [DSD CDL 13]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '829105550'.
Sample text from the file
.(See CDL Study Guide for addresses) Bradley Danville/Tilton DeKalb East St. Louis Effingham Elk Grove Village Marion Moline/Silvis Morris Olney Peoria Princeton Quincy Rantoul Rockford Salem South Holland Springfield (Dirksen) West Chicago (See CDL Study Guide for addresses) Belleville Bethalto Bloomington Carmi Champaign Decatur Edwardsville Fairfield Freeport Galesburg Hillsboro Jacksonville Jerseyville Libertyville Macomb Mattoon Metropolis Nashville Pekin Plano Pontiac Roanoke Robinson Rockford Central Sparta Springfield (Klein & Mason) Sterling CDL FACILITY LOCATIONSFOR WRITTEN & DRIVE EXAMS IC ID IllinoisSecretary of StateCDL TESTING Jesse WhiteSecretary of State CDL FACILITY LOCATIONSFOR WRITTEN EXAMS ONLY Printed by authority of the State of Illinois. September 2011 D^ 20M D^ DSD CDL REQ UIR EM EN BTA IN DL PE RM IT Coming to Illinois from another state you must provide each of the following: * your current/valid Out of State DriversLicense * Proof of Birth* Social Security C
2701 S. Dirksen Pkwy.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:05:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120712195410_dsd_cdl13.pdf - checksum='3042862118' byte count= '56967'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Drivers Services
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6212
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62723
- dateCreated: 08 03 2011
- dateLastModified: 08 05 2011
- description: List of CDL testing towns and cities
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_cdl13.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Department of Driver Services
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011