What You Need to Know About Truck Navigation Devices
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
What You Need to Know About Truck Navigation Devices (2011, December) [DSD CDL 14]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826931828'.
This brochure contains important information regarding the differences between GPS devices designed for use in passenger vehicles and those designed for use in commercial motor vehicles.
Office of Secretary of State
Department of Driver Services
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Drivers Services
2701 S. Dirksen Pkwy.
Springfield, IL 62723
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 14 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 16 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:04:56 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120712195356_dsd_cdl14.pdf - checksum='3304293647' byte count= '599990'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_cdl14.pdf