Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
What You Need to Know About Truck Navigation Devices [DSD CDL 14]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826931828'.
Sample text from the file
2701 S. Dirksen Pkwy.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:04:56 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120712195356_dsd_cdl14.pdf - checksum='3304293647' byte count= '599990'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Drivers Services
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-1350
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62723
- dateCreated: 12 14 2011
- dateLastModified: 12 16 2011
- description: This brochure contains important information regarding the differences between GPS devices designed for use in passenger vehicles and those designed for use in commercial motor vehicles.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_cdl14.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Department of Driver Services
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011