Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
HAZMAT Applicants: Procedure for Obtaining a TSA Security Threat Assessment [DSD A 225.4]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826774668'.
Sample text from the file
.Office of the Secretary of State Driver Services Department DRIVER SERVICES FIELD HEADQUARTERS2701 S. DIRKSEN PKWY. SPRINGFIELD, IL 62723217-785-3108 www.cyberdriveillinois.com HAZMAT APPLICANTS Procedure for Obtaining TSA Security Threat Assessment INTEGRATED BIOMETRIC TECHNOLOGY (IBT) is the authorized contractor for the Transportation Security Administration's (TSA) Hazmat Threat Assessment program. Please follow the 4-step procedure below to apply for security threat assessment. Note:Applicants applying for hazmat endorsement on their Illinois CDL may not obtain the endorsement until security threat assessment clearance has been received by the Illinois Secretary of State's Driver Services Department. STEP 1: COMPLETING THE APPLICATION Applicants must complete the TSA HAZPRINT application on the IBT Web site at https://hazprints.tsa.dhs.gov, or by calling the IBT Driver Service Center at 1-877-HAZPRINT (1-877-429-7746). The operator will guide the applicant through the process an
2701 S. Dirksen Pkwy.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:04:23 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120712195355_dsd_a225.pdf - checksum='395999318' byte count= '70942'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State. Drivers Services
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6212
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62723
- dateCreated: 04 13 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 13 2012
- description: Fact sheet for HAZMAT applicants.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_a225.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Department of Driver Services
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012