Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
International Registration Plan (IRP) Applications and Instructions; Registration Year 2013 [CFT IRP 25.18]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
213 State Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 17:27:42 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120712195146_cft_irp25.pdf - checksum='3541484418' byte count= '2850777'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 11 15 2011
- dateLastModified: 11 23 2011
- description: Many changes in requirements, methodologies, business operations, reporting procedures and other related issues are outlined in this updated IRP Applications and Instructions Manual. Applicants should use this manual as a guide to ensure that their applications are processed correctly and their registration requirements are met.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/cft_irp25.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011