Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Specially Constructed Vehicle Fact Sheet [SOS DOP-173.2]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826299495'.
Sample text from the file
."Specially Constructed Vehicle" is defined in the Illinois Vehicle Code as vehicle of type required to be registered thathas been materially altered from its original construction by the removal, addition or substitution of essential parts; or was not originally constructed under distinctive name by generally recognized manufacturer of vehicles. "Essential Parts" is defined as all integral and body parts of vehicle, the removal, alteration or substitution of whichwould tend to conceal the identity of the vehicle or substantially alter its appearance, model, type or mode of operation. APPLICATION FOR TITLE REQUIREMENTS I. Statement of Construction The applicant is required to submit statement describing how the vehicle was constructed, detailing the origin, make,model, year and vehicle identification number (VIN) of the essential parts used such as the chassis or frame, cab or body, engine and transmission. If the chassis or frame was part of kit, the statement must include that infor
110 E. Adams
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 17:20:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120711200112_sos_dop173.pdf - checksum='142213612' byte count= '47996'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State Police
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-1300
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 10 30 2009
- dateLastModified: 10 30 2009
- description: Fact Sheet for specially constructed vehicles.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: October
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/sos_dop173.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Dept. of Police
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2009