Salvage Vehicle Inspections
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Salvage Vehicle Inspections (2010, July) [SOS DOP-102.13]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
Libraries holding physical copies can be found by searching Open WorldCat for OCLC Number 28739759.
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Vehicle Code mandates that the Secretary of State Police physically inspect all salvage vehicles that are eight model years old or newer before a rebuilt title may be issued (625 ILCS 5/3-301).
Office of Secretary of State
Dept. of Police
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State Police
110 E. Adams
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 09 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 16 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 17:19:20 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120711200103_sos_dop102.pdf - checksum='36382844' byte count= '190236'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/sos_dop102.pdf