Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Offense Code Book [SOS DOP-10.16]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.ILLINOIS SECRETARY OF STATEDEPARTMENT OF POLICE OFFENSE CODE INDEX This index does not list all offenses and is intended only as readyreference guide to enforcement sections in the Illinois Compiled Statutes (ILCS). All users should be alert to any new legislative orPractice Rules that may affect its accuracy. IN EVERY CASE, THE PERTINENT ILCS SECTION SHOULD BE READ TO DETERMINETHE PROPER CHARGE AND BAIL. NOTE: The 4-digit number listed in parentheses below Illinois Vehicle Code and certain other violations throughout the Offense Code Index is included for uniform crime reporting purposes utilized by the Secretary of State Police. This code may differ from codes other law enforcement agencies may collect. BAIL BOND AND APPEARANCE PROCEDURES The bail amounts specified in the Offense Code Index are preset inthe Practice Rules to avoid undue delay in freeing certain persons accused of an offense when, because of the hour or circumstances,it is not practical to take the accused before ju
110 E. Adams
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 17:12:38 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120711200056_sos_dop10.pdf - checksum='1678451898' byte count= '373028'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State Police
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-1300
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 02 02 2012
- dateLastModified: 02 03 2012
- description: A reference guide to enforcement sections in the Illinois Compiled Statutes (ILCS).
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: February
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/sos_dop10.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012