Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Hazardous Device Unit [SOS DOP 126.6]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
Libraries holding physical copies can be found by searching Open WorldCat for OCLC Number 419403865.
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '829827380'.
Sample text from the file
.HAZARDOUS DEVICE UNIT FOR MORE INFORMATION For Secretary of State Police services in your area,please contact: Command CenterSpringfield 217-782-7126 Uniformed District OfficesVilla Park 630-693-0551 Rockford 815-484-8100Springfield 217-785-5486 Mt. Vernon 618-244-8343Belleville 618-236-8765 Salvage Vehicle Inspection StationsVilla Park 630-693-0551 Belleville 618-236-8755East Peoria 309-694-7961 Springfield 217-557-2084 Police Inquiry UnitSpringfield 217-785-0309 Mission The mission of the Hazardous Device Unit is to disarmexplosive devices and provide training to fire and police departments, as well as to businesses at risk for bombthreats. The unit has statewide jurisdiction and responds to about calls annually. Training Technicians in the unit receive specialized trainingconducted by the FBI and the U.S. Army at the Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Alabama. Licensed by the IllinoisDepartment of Natural Resources to use explosives, investigators are trained as hazardous materialste
110 E. Adams
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 15:39:29 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120711195625_sos_dop126.pdf - checksum='1043441712' byte count= '193668'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Secretary of State Police
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-1300
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 05 2009
- dateLastModified: 06 05 2009
- description: Fact sheet on the Secretary of State Hazardous Device Unit.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/sos_dop126.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Dept. of Police
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2009