Illinois Recognizes June as National Fireworks Safety Month
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Recognizes June as National Fireworks Safety Month (2012, June 1) [625**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Recognizes June as National Fireworks Safety Month (053112OSFM2012JuneFireSafetyMonthPressRelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
With fireworks season approaching, the Illinois Office of the State Fire Marshal (OSFM) reminds Illinois residents to remember the deadly dangers posed by fireworks. June is National Fireworks Safety Month was established to educate children and adults about the dangers of fireworks.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Office of the Illinois State Fire Marshall
1035 Stevenson Drive
Springfield, IL 62703-4259
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 01 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 01 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:58:39 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 053112OSFM2012JuneFireSafetyMonthPressRelease.doc - checksum='626722759' byte count= '49152'