Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Seminar schedule to Help Illinois Food Companies Grow Their Business [624**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Seminar schedule to Help Illinois Food Companies Grow Their Business (053112AGRICFoodSeminar.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:54:52 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 053112AGRICFoodSeminar.doc - checksum='3294564604' byte count= '92160'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2172
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62794-9281
- dateCreated: 05 31 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 31 2012
- description: Illinois food companies can learn how to grow their business on a budget at a seminar being sponsored by the Illinois Department of Agriculture Bureau of Marketing and Promotion. However, they must register soon. The deadline to sign-up for the day-long course is Tuesday, June 5.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 31
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012