IEMA Announces Community Preparedness Initiative
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Announces Community Preparedness Initiative (2012, May30) [616**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Announces Community Preparedness Initiative (053012IEMAReadytoRespondCommunity.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Municipalities and counties throughout Illinois will be able to seek state recognition for efforts to enhance emergency preparedness in their communities under an initiative announced today by the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA). The Ready to Respond Community Program will challenge local officials to take steps to ensure government representatives, businesses and citizens are better prepared for all types of disasters.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62703
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 30 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 30 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:53:38 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 053012IEMAReadytoRespondCommunity.doc - checksum='107896255' byte count= '120320'