Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
First West Nile Virus Positive Mosquitoes in Southern Illinois for 2012 Reported [620**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- First West Nile Virus Positive Mosquitoes in Southern Illinois for 2012 Reported (053012IDPHFirstMosquitoes-southern.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:52:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 053012IDPHFirstMosquitoes-southern.doc - checksum='684324582' byte count= '195584'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 05 30 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 30 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is reporting the first West Nile virus positive mosquito batch detected in southern Illinois for 2012. Egyptian Health Department staff collected a mosquito batch on May 24, which tested positive for West Nile virus. Mosquito batches collected on May 17 and May 18 in DuPage and Cook counties have tested positive for West Nile virus, as well as a bird collected on May 17 in Cook County.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 30
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012