Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Public Health Department Presents 2012 Ron W. Lee, MD Excellence in Pediatric Care Awards [615**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Public Health Department Presents 2012 Ron W. Lee, MD Excellence in Pediatric Care Awards (053012IDPHAdvisory-PediatricLifetime-PEORIA.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 17:09:45 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 053012IDPHAdvisory-PediatricLifetime-PEORIA.doc - checksum='2640408503' byte count= '99840'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 05 30 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 30 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and the Illinois Emergency Medical Services for Children (EMSC) program tomorrow will honor a local doctor with a special pediatric care award for her contributions to childhood care. The Ron W. Lee, MD Excellence in Pediatric Care Awards are given annually by IDPH and EMSC to recognize those dedicated to pediatric emergency care and childhood injury prevention initiatives. Individuals or organizations can be nominated in one of three award categories - Lifetime Achievement, Clinical Excellence and Community Service.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 30
- volumeOrYear: 2012