Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Office Of Tourism and Governor Pat Quinn Present 2012 Musical Fridays Summer concert Series [617**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Office Of Tourism and Governor Pat Quinn Present 2012 Musical Fridays Summer concert Series (053012DCEOMusicalFridaysKickoff.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
500 E. Monroe
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:51:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 053012DCEOMusicalFridaysKickoff.doc - checksum='3652082087' byte count= '42496'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-6276
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 30 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 30 2012
- description: The Illinois Office of Tourism, in partnership with the Office of Governor Pat Quinn, will host the 2nd annual Musical Fridays, a summer-long, lunch-time concert series that brings free music to the James R. Thompson Center Plaza.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 30
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012