Illinois Office Of Tourism and Governor Pat Quinn Present 2012 Musical Fridays Summer concert Series
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Office Of Tourism and Governor Pat Quinn Present 2012 Musical Fridays Summer concert Series (2012, May 30) [617**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Office Of Tourism and Governor Pat Quinn Present 2012 Musical Fridays Summer concert Series (053012DCEOMusicalFridaysKickoff.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Office of Tourism, in partnership with the Office of Governor Pat Quinn, will host the 2nd annual Musical Fridays, a summer-long, lunch-time concert series that brings free music to the James R. Thompson Center Plaza.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
500 E. Monroe
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 30 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 30 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:51:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 053012DCEOMusicalFridaysKickoff.doc - checksum='3652082087' byte count= '42496'