Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IL Dept on Aging Holds the Final of Three Public Hearings [559**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IL Dept on Aging Holds the Final of Three Public Hearings (052912AGINGADVISORY-Chicago.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:48:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 052912AGINGADVISORY-Chicago.doc - checksum='2315315427' byte count= '617984'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department on Aging
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3356
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 05 29 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 29 2012
- description: The Illinois Department on Aging (IDoA) will tomorrow hold the final of three public hearings for comment on the State Plan on Aging for fiscal year 2013 through 2015. The State Plan on Aging details IDoAs programs and initiatives for the three year period. Wednesdays public hearing is set for 1:00 p.m., at the Chicago Cultural Center (Renaissance Court) 78 East Washington.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 29
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012