IL Dept on Aging Holds the Final of Three Public Hearings
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IL Dept on Aging Holds the Final of Three Public Hearings (2012, May 29) [559**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IL Dept on Aging Holds the Final of Three Public Hearings (052912AGINGADVISORY-Chicago.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department on Aging (IDoA) will tomorrow hold the final of three public hearings for comment on the State Plan on Aging for fiscal year 2013 through 2015. The State Plan on Aging details IDoAs programs and initiatives for the three year period. Wednesdays public hearing is set for 1:00 p.m., at the Chicago Cultural Center (Renaissance Court) 78 East Washington.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department on Aging
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 29 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 29 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:48:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 052912AGINGADVISORY-Chicago.doc - checksum='2315315427' byte count= '617984'