Governor's Public Schedule - Sunday, May 27, 2012
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Governor's Public Schedule - Sunday, May 27, 2012 (2012, May 26) [614**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Governor's Public Schedule - Sunday, May 27, 2012 (052712GOVUPLINK.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
In honor of Memorial Day, Governor Pat Quinn will unveil the Portrait of a Soldier memorial exhibit, featuring a series of hand-drawn portraits of Illinois servicemembers who have lost their lives defending our country since September 11, 2001.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Office of the Governor
207 State House
Springfield, IL 62706
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 26 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 26 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:45:40 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 052712GOVUPLINK.doc - checksum='1364982528' byte count= '109056'