Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Governor's Public Schedule - Sunday, May 27, 2012 [614**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Governor's Public Schedule - Sunday, May 27, 2012 (052712GOVUPLINK.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
207 State House
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:45:40 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 052712GOVUPLINK.doc - checksum='1364982528' byte count= '109056'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Office of the Governor
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-0244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 05 26 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 26 2012
- description: In honor of Memorial Day, Governor Pat Quinn will unveil the Portrait of a Soldier memorial exhibit, featuring a series of hand-drawn portraits of Illinois servicemembers who have lost their lives defending our country since September 11, 2001.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 26
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012