New State Health Director Outlines Goals, Meets with Local Health Officials
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
New State Health Director Outlines Goals, Meets with Local Health Officials (2012, May 24) [608**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- New State Health Director Outlines Goals, Meets with Local Health Officials (052412IDPHADVISORY-Rockford.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Newly appointed Illinois Department of Public Health Acting Director Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck is meeting on Friday, May 25, 2012 with local health officials and community health stake holders at the Winnebago County Health Department to discuss the public health system in Illinois, and to encourage support for Gov. Quinns proposed cigarette tax to curb tobacco use, improve overall health in Illinois and reduce the Medicaid deficit. Dr. Hasbrouck will also share his vision for the future of public health in Illinois and discuss health disparities and chronic disease prevention.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 24 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 24 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:42:29 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 052412IDPHADVISORY-Rockford.doc - checksum='654153196' byte count= '189440'