Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA grants Exelon Quad Cities Station Provisional Variance from Discharge Requirements [613**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA grants Exelon Quad Cities Station Provisional Variance from Discharge Requirements (052512EPAQuadCitiesPowerStationProvisionalVarianceMay2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:38:53 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 052512EPAQuadCitiesPowerStationProvisionalVarianceMay2012.doc - checksum='1357092370' byte count= '109056'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 05 25 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 25 2012
- description: The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA) has granted the Exelon Generations Quad Cities Station a provisional variance from the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) water discharge permitted temperature limits, due to recent unseasonably warm weather conditions.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 25
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012