Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDES Offices Closed May 28 to Observe Memorial Day [610**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDES Offices Closed May 28 to Observe Memorial Day (052412IDESmemorial_day_2012_holiday_closing.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1300 South 9th Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:25:02 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 052412IDESmemorial_day_2012_holiday_closing.doc - checksum='1216134922' byte count= '322048'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3846
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703-2592
- dateCreated: 05 24 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 24 2012
- description: The offices of the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) will be closed on Monday, May 28, in observance of Memorial Day. All services will be available on the website. Claimants scheduled to certify for benefits should do so. Regular office hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. will resume Tuesday, May 29.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 24
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012