IDES Offices Closed May 28 to Observe Memorial Day
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDES Offices Closed May 28 to Observe Memorial Day (2012, May 24) [610**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDES Offices Closed May 28 to Observe Memorial Day (052412IDESmemorial_day_2012_holiday_closing.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The offices of the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) will be closed on Monday, May 28, in observance of Memorial Day. All services will be available on the website. Claimants scheduled to certify for benefits should do so. Regular office hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. will resume Tuesday, May 29.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
1300 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL 62703-2592
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 24 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 24 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:25:02 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 052412IDESmemorial_day_2012_holiday_closing.doc - checksum='1216134922' byte count= '322048'