Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Board and Commission Descriptions
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
222 South College
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:14:57 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120710214912_descriptions.pdf - checksum='3451057677' byte count= '2409786'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Legislative Research Unit
- contactPhoneNumber: 2177826851
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Suite 301
- contactZipCode: 62704-1894
- dateCreated: 05 01 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 08 2012
- description: Its purpose is to inform legislators about the many opportunities for private citizens to participate in state government by serving on boards, commissions, task forces, and other bodies.This book lists positions in state government created by Illinois or federal statute, or by Illinois executive order. No attempt has been made to cover all advisory boards created by state agencies.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.ilga.gov/commission/lru/descriptions.pdf
- originatorDepartment: General Assembly
- originatorDivision: Legislative Research Unit
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012