State Board and Commission Descriptions
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Board and Commission Descriptions (2012, April)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Its purpose is to inform legislators about the many opportunities for private citizens to participate in state government by serving on boards, commissions, task forces, and other bodies.This book lists positions in state government created by Illinois or federal statute, or by Illinois executive order. No attempt has been made to cover all advisory boards created by state agencies.
Legislative Research Unit
Organization: Legislative Research Unit
222 South College
Springfield, IL 62704-1894
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 01 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 08 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:14:57 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120710214912_descriptions.pdf - checksum='3451057677' byte count= '2409786'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.ilga.gov/commission/lru/descriptions.pdf