Illinois Governmental Ethics Act & State Officials and Employees Ethics Act (As amended in 2009)
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Governmental Ethics Act & State Officials and Employees Ethics Act (As amended in 2009) (2010, May) [I-PUB-26.19]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
Libraries holding physical copies can be found by searching Open WorldCat for OCLC Number 43979664.
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '830001678'.
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
This booklet reflects new changes to the Illinois Governmental Ethics Act and reporting requirements for filing a Statement of Economic Interests. The booklet also outlines the State Officials and Employees Ethics Act, with new changes that took effect in 2009. Both Acts affect public employees and candidates for public office and should be referred to when preparing Statements.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State
213 State Capitol
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 20 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 27 2010
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:13:05 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120710214904_ipub26.pdf - checksum='316121100' byte count= '389578'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/ipub26.pdf