Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
First West Nile Virus Positive Bird and Mosquitoes in Illinois For 2012 Reported [590**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- First West Nile Virus Positive Bird and Mosquitoes in Illinois For 2012 Reported (052212IDPHFirstWNVBird-Mosquitoes.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:53:57 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 052212IDPHFirstWNVBird-Mosquitoes.doc - checksum='1768284414' byte count= '194560'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 05 22 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 22 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) has confirmed the first West Nile virus positive bird and mosquito batches reported in Illinois for 2012. The Chicago Department of Public Health employees collected a crow on May 16, which tested positive for West Nile virus. IDPH and DuPage County Health Department environmental health staff collected positive mosquito samples on May 17, 2012 from Lemont and Norridge in Cook County, and Clarendon Hills, Hinsdale, Lisle, Westmont and Woodridge in DuPage County.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 22
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012