Transportation Secretary Schneider Cuts Ribbon on New East Side Transit Center in Rockford
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Transportation Secretary Schneider Cuts Ribbon on New East Side Transit Center in Rockford (2012, May 22) [574**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Transportation Secretary Schneider Cuts Ribbon on New East Side Transit Center in Rockford (052212IDOTRockfordBusFacility.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
May 22, 2012. Illinois Transportation Secretary Ann L. Schneider was joined by Mayor Larry Morrissey and other local officials today for the grand opening of the Rockford Mass Transit Districts new East Side Transfer Center. The project, funded in part by $734,382 from Governor Pat Quinns Illinois Jobs Now! capital program, created an estimated 100 construction jobs, while providing a convenient transfer point for service between Rockford and Belvidere, as well as a national intercity bus stop along Interstate 90.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 22 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 12 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:53:21 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 052212IDOTRockfordBusFacility.doc - checksum='3710768907' byte count= '99840'