Illinois Notary Public Handbook
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Notary Public Handbook (2012, April) [I Pub 16.21]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
This handbook outlines the important duties of a notary public. The Illinois Notary Public Act, effective July 1, 1986, was passed to meet the needs of the modern business world better.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State. Index Department
111 E. Monroe St.
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 20 2010
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 03 09 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:10:42 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120710201623_ipub16.pdf - checksum='3303195741' byte count= '378716'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/ipub16.pdf