Illinois Lobbyist Ethics Training
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Lobbyist Ethics Training (2011, July) [I 231.1]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '830850159'.
These training materials provide only a summary of lobbyist requirements, responsibilities and opportunities established by law.
House of Representatives
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State
213 State Capitol
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 20 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 22 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:06:12 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120710201618_i231.pdf - checksum='2559529062' byte count= '197920'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/i231.pdf